A meeting with dairy value chain stakeholders will take place on 30 April 2018 to map and assess bottlenecks, map possible solutions and come up with data for the dairy value chain study
The purpose of this event is to target Cairo youth seeking the entrepreneurship track, with the aim of developing their personal & entrepreneurship skills (leadership, creative thinking, teamwork, communication and planning) to help them transform their ideas into innovative entrepreneurial projects.
USAID’s SEED project’s intervention is to support the Egyptian Businessmen Association in B2B one to many matchmaking event between El-Araby Group, consumer electronics producer and therefore, a large plastic consumer, and domestic feeding industries MSMEs based on Elaraby’s sourcing criteria, services/products required, and annual volumes, etc. USAID-SEED’s intervention is to support Egyptian Businessmen association along with Al-Araby in the following ways:
- Search for equivalent capacities within MSMEs
- Contact and invite MSMEs having the required capacity from USAID-SEED database. Approach Plastics MSMEs through FEI-CCI to reach MSMEs matching Al-Araby’s selection criteria.
- Monitor and evaluate Egyptian Businessmen Association matchmaking program.
- Conduct a knowledge sharing session with Egyptian Businessmen Association to share best practices and learned lessons
- Monitor and evalute linkages created between USAID-SEED introduced MSMEs and Al-Araby.
USAID’s SEED Project delivers a 3-day workshop for incubators. The workshop introduces & discusses the basics of the legal framework and knowledge of company law and employment law.
USAID’s SEED project supports new plastic pipes MSMEs to explore new markets, expose their products to local and international markets & create opportunity for more linkages.