USAID’s SEED project’s intervention is to support the Egyptian Businessmen Association in B2B one to many matchmaking event between El-Araby Group, consumer electronics producer and therefore, a large plastic consumer, and domestic feeding industries MSMEs based on Elaraby’s sourcing criteria, services/products required, and annual volumes, etc. USAID-SEED’s intervention is to support Egyptian Businessmen association along with Al-Araby in the following ways:
- Search for equivalent capacities within MSMEs
- Contact and invite MSMEs having the required capacity from USAID-SEED database. Approach Plastics MSMEs through FEI-CCI to reach MSMEs matching Al-Araby’s selection criteria.
- Monitor and evaluate Egyptian Businessmen Association matchmaking program.
- Conduct a knowledge sharing session with Egyptian Businessmen Association to share best practices and learned lessons
- Monitor and evalute linkages created between USAID-SEED introduced MSMEs and Al-Araby.